Trade and Sustainable Development
For more information about CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program, contact Baskut Tuncak.
CIEL organizes a side-event on human rights, climate change and technology transfer
At the fifth meeting of the World Intellectual Property Organization's (WIPO's) Committee on Development and Intellectual Property (CDIP), CIEL brought together experts on human rights policy and technology transfer to discuss how human rights can inform technology transfer discussions.
The speakers included Mr. Robert Archer (ICHRP), Mr. Michael Waibel (Cambridge University), and Baskut Tuncak of CIEL. Ms. Caroline Dommen (QUNO) and Mr. Subhas Gujadhur (Permanent Mission of Mauritius) provided commentary afterward.
To read IP Watch's coverage of the event, please click here.
Baskut Tuncak, Law Fellow, Center for International Environmental Law
email: email@example.com or tel: +41.22.321.47.77
To receive CIEL's monthy newletter, click here.
Latest Trade & Sustainable Development Program News
- Chemical industry secretly manipulating US-EU trade negotiations (TTIP)
- Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership negotiations underway
- CIEL publishes the first edition of Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) Monitor
- CIEL Statement before the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, hearing on the "Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Achieving the Potential"
- Fracking Dispute Under NAFTA Highlights Potential Pitfalls of EU-U.S. Trade Agreement