Trade and Sustainable Development
For more information about CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program, contact Baskut Tuncak.
Promoting Sustainable Trade
CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program seeks to reform the international economic laws, policies, and institutions to promote equitable and sustainable trade and investment. CIEL aims to promote greater accountability and stronger environmental policies in international trade and investment laws and institutions.
Latest Trade & Sustainable Development Program News
- CIEL Statement before the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, hearing on the "Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Achieving the Potential"
- Fracking Dispute Under NAFTA Highlights Potential Pitfalls of EU-U.S. Trade Agreement
- CIEL to Testify Before US House Committee on Energy & Commerce on Health and Environmental Risks of US-EU Free Trade Agreement
- Submission for Subcommittee hearing on "Regulation of New Chemicals, Protection of Confidential Business Information, and Innovation"
- U.S. Court of Appeals Rules in Government Secrecy Case