Trade and Sustainable Development
For more information about CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program, contact Baskut Tuncak.
Promoting Sustainable Trade
CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program seeks to reform the international economic laws, policies, and institutions to promote equitable and sustainable trade and investment. CIEL aims to promote greater accountability and stronger environmental policies in international trade and investment laws and institutions.
Latest Trade & Sustainable Development Program News
- Public interest groups support the opinion to exclude chemicals from the scope of the proposed Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Agreement
- Statement by CIEL President & CEO Carroll Muffett on the blocked “Fast Track” Trade Promotion Authority Bill
- TTIP leak: EU proposal undermines democratic values
- Fast tracked trade deals rush us toward a toxic partnership
- Tell negotiators: Don't undermine progress on toxic chemicals!