Trade and Sustainable Development
For more information about CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program, contact Baskut Tuncak.
Promoting Sustainable Trade
CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program seeks to reform the international economic laws, policies, and institutions to promote equitable and sustainable trade and investment. CIEL aims to promote greater accountability and stronger environmental policies in international trade and investment laws and institutions.
Latest Trade & Sustainable Development Program News
- Leaked TTIP draft for chemicals sector reveals a toxic partnership
- CITES failing to adequately protect endangered Afrormosia tree
- TTIP crosses the line on toxic chemicals for 111 NGOs
- Economic benefits of tighter controls for endocrine disruptors outweigh hypothetical trade effects
- Proposed Plans for US/EU Trade Deal Would Weaken Health, Consumer, Worker, Environmental Protections